polycarbonate half shpere moulds

Ilana
@ilana
06/15/09 09:00:24
97 posts
Brian! Thank you! I saw this on their site, but then there is no info or pictures. I will write to them- I may have already and don't remember!! Thanks a bunch!!
Brian Donaghy
@brian-donaghy
06/15/09 07:04:35
58 posts
Ilana.Chef Rubber has "natural" sheets. www.chefrubber.com .b
Ilana
@ilana
06/14/09 14:14:40
97 posts
Hi thanks. I have their natural colors, but I am looking for transfer sheets made with natural colors.
Ilana
@ilana
06/09/09 01:09:37
97 posts
Hello Brian. Not exactly on the issue but does Tomric have any natural colored transfer sheets? Thanks
Rajarajeshwari Kainthaje
@rajarajeshwari-kainthaje
06/08/09 02:35:12
9 posts
Hi,Try Galaxy India . Arun Bhargava has joined chocolate life. He looks after the sales dept of Galaxy India I guess.He is making and distributing chocolate moulds. Many of my chocolate moulds are from his company.Raji from India.
kurtis baguley
@kurtis-baguley
06/07/09 12:03:34
1 posts
Looking for the best place to purchase clear polycarbonate half sphere moulds in several sizes.Thoughts?Thanks in advance !!
updated by @kurtis-baguley: 04/07/25 13:00:14

Tags

Marketplace

Activity

Skwerl
 
@skwerl • 29 minutes ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Resulting chocolate flavor quality from ball mills"
"What you say is what I suspected, but you'll be surprised to note that this was indeed in a marketing video for a manufacturer (and a very well-..."
Clay Gordon
 
@clay • 46 minutes ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Resulting chocolate flavor quality from ball mills"
"Skwerl: I am guessing that this marketing video was not published by a ball mill manufacturer <grin>. Taste/Quality. If there is a metal..."
Skwerl
 
@skwerl • an hour ago • comments: 0
kapil jain
 
kapil jain
 
kapil jain
 
@kapil-jain • 9 years ago

Chocolatevenue is an online chocolate store in India.We are specialized in customized chocolates  .Chocolates can be customized as chocolate message and chocolate bars.

You can get written your message on chocolates and can get customized your chocolate bars by selecting the desired ingredients.

for more details

 

colorchocolate
 
@colorchocolate • 9 years ago

FOR SALE / BARGAIN / FINE CACAO LIQUOR, COLOMBIA ORIGIN

Enjoy a delicious premium chocolate from the Boyacá region of Colombia, considered among the best in the world. We offer a 200 kilograms lot of pure origin cocoa liquor,  fair trade / ethically sourced. N o other ingredients added.

The price for this high quality product is as follows:

1 kg - US$ 13

100 kg - US$ 12 per kilo

200 kg - US$ 11 per kilo

Inquires: equalcolombia@gmail.com

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/colorchocolate#sthash.JFDWYFuK.dpuf

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/community/forums/my_posts/18453/fine-cacao-liquor-colombia-origin#sthash.2pUq4Eu3.dpuf